Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 154

Breakfast: Eggs from Central Market Organics
Lunch: Cheeseburger from Five Guys Burgers and Fries*
Dinner: Leftovers from Chang Thai and Masala Wok





*A couple of my co-workers and I have a "burger quest" taste challenge going on at work. I don't like eating mystery beef** but by participating I get to choose the location occasionally and expose my coworkers to places (like Terra Burger) they probably wouldn't go to otherwise.

**From the Five Guys website: "While our beef is neither organic nor are the cattle free range, our distributor purchases raw materials from the major meat suppliers in the US who are required to treat the cattle humanely and follow all the procedures set forth by the USDA." In other words it's nothing special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment