Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65

I created a spreadsheet this morning that lists every meal I've eaten this year and notes whether it originated at home or elsewhere, and for the most part whether it contained meat, seafood or dairy. I intend to use this information to provide more detailed analysis of my eating habits in future posts. I had previously only broken it down by homemade or not homemade, but that ignores the fact that even when I eat out I frequently choose vegetarian options or eat at restaurants that are committed to positive practices. Anyway more on that later. I'm happy to say I ate every meal at home today.

Eggs from Kim's farm for breakfast.



Amy's chili and grilled cheese for lunch.


Applegate Farms hot dogs, Cascadian Farms tots and veggies for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment